domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2018

Home



Home





Colombia, one of the most controversial countries in the world for its situation with guerillas and drug dealers however these significant problems don’t take away from Colombia’s colorful and beautiful culture or from its breath taking and extremely beautiful flora and fauna Colombia is home to some of the most impressive flowers and plant life in the world some of wich are only found in Colombia along with its impressive plant life that took away the imagination of the Spanish conquistadors years ago Colombia is home to many a unique species of animals not found in other parts of the planet form the beautiful parrots to the elusive jaguar to the mysterious pink dolphin to the mighty anaconda these are some of the few creatures that dwell in this country these very unique fauna is thanks to the many biomes found in this country like the breath taking Andes mountain rage that runs throw the heart of this country or the legendary and mystic amazon jungle home to thousands of miles of virgin unexplored jungle and of course Colombia is surrounded by the 2 oceans the blue depths of the Atlantic and the endless deep blue pacific ocean thus country may suffer from a few problems but as one of south Americas most rich and most beautiful countries I must say with all honesty I can muster theirs nowhere I’d rather live

Although Colombia is not that big of a country it does have quite a number of beautiful city’s one of which im quiet proud to say it’s my home Barranquilla now I now that it’s not the most beautiful nor the most safe but although people may not see it at first sight or not see it at all this city has a lot of potential it is my personal opinion that this city has a huge growth potential possibly in a few years it may become one of the most advanced city’s in Colombia however I believe that the potential that these city has is sadly wasted by corrupt politicians however that’s not to say that Barranquilla has not progressed throughout the years in my 17 years of living in this city I must say it has changed quiet rapidly however I have the ambition to think that this city could grow faster however I won’t complain too much about this im content to see how this city is growing and progressing through the years and there’s no question in my mind that in a not son distant future this city could be the crown jewel of the Atlantic coast of Colombia

Seeing as Barranquilla by no means is the safest city in Colombia im very fortunate to live in a rather good neighborhood it’s not the safest place in town but its home I have all I need relatively close the gym is just around the corner and so is Mc Donald’s there’s at least seven to ten restaurant’s in the neighborhood along with a couple of groceries stores it’s rather safe I’ve only lived like three maybe four robbery’s in this neighborhood in seventeen years so it’s not that bad it could be worst I guess I don’t think I’d like to move from here this neighborhood is not perfect but I have everything I need close to me also I forgot to mention that most t of my friends live around here so what more could I ask for well d like that my girlfriend lived in my same neighborhood but that’s beside the point the point is as a high standards  neighborhood its quiet nice I could live in here all my life to sum it up there’s is no other neighborhood I would rather reside at, the sights the urban life feeling and the practical essence, so to call it make it a gem amidst the city.  

1 comentario: